The Grand Palace in Bangkok is a must see for all visitors
It’s busy and it’s hot but the incredible temples, statues and artwork make the trip more than worthwhile.
Here are some of our favorite pictures of the Grand Palace.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Southeast Asia COVID Facts and FiguresWe have been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in Southeast Asia and have published a number of articles on theContinue reading “Southeast Asia COVID Facts and Figures”
- View From My SeatMy favourite pictures #5 Less of a story to this one than some of my other pictures but stillContinue reading “View From My Seat”
- Dusky Leaf MonkeyMy favourite pictures #4 During our first visit to Ao Nang I thought it would be a good ideaContinue reading “Dusky Leaf Monkey”
- Vietnam Preparing to Open to TouristsSorry for the slightly misleading headline but this is the most promising news from Vietnam for foreign tourists forContinue reading “Vietnam Preparing to Open to Tourists”
- Malindo Air: Cuts and ScamsMalindo Air (Malindo Airways Sdn Bhd) is a “hybrid” airline based in Selangor in Malaysia. The airline was reportedContinue reading “Malindo Air: Cuts and Scams”
- Thailand Protests and the Return of TouristsAnti-government protests have continued in Bangkok but have not prevented the first tourists from entering the country. The ReturnContinue reading “Thailand Protests and the Return of Tourists”