My favourite pictures #5
Less of a story to this one than some of my other pictures but still significant to me.
Relaxing by the pool at the Beyond Resort Khao Lak listening to some music on my phone.
I opened my eyes and this was the view I saw.
A stunning blue sky with Palm Trees in the foreground.
Suddenly I felt even more relaxed, I didn’t think it was possible at the time, and deeply content.
There are a number of times I get this feeling when travelling, it can be that first view of Karst peaks, the view from your plane seat as you descend to land over stunning blue seas, eating a wonderful meal, or just the company of others in paradise.
My Other Favourite Pictures
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Southeast Asia Twitter Week In Review 9th MayAngkor Wat, Cambodia We continue our series looking at the most interesting, entertaining and beautiful pictures and videos from throughout Southeast Asia. LastContinue reading “Southeast Asia Twitter Week In Review 9th May”
- The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – EDragon Bridge, Da Nang, Vietnam credit Bikepacking Adventure Company on flickr Asian Elephants are found through much of Southeast Asia including Cambodia, Indonesia,Continue reading “The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – E”
- The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – DDragon Bridge, Da Nang, Vietnam credit Bikepacking Adventure Company on flickr Da Nang The central Vietnamese city of Da Nang has been aContinue reading “The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – D”
- The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – CToday we continue our A to Z rundown of Southeast Asia highlights. We have reached C, which is for Chiang Mai. Chiang MaiContinue reading “The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – C”
- Thailand Sandbox At Risk Due To CovidThe start of the Phuket Sandbox, quarantine free travel for vaccinated travellers, is under threat due to the ongoing Covid outbreak throughout Thailand.Continue reading “Thailand Sandbox At Risk Due To Covid”
- Endangered Primate Released Into Wild In VietnamForest rangers transport a red shanked douc langur to Bach Ma National Park in Vietnam. Credit VN Express / Cong Bang A criticallyContinue reading “Endangered Primate Released Into Wild In Vietnam”