My favourite pictures #5
Less of a story to this one than some of my other pictures but still significant to me.
Relaxing by the pool at the Beyond Resort Khao Lak listening to some music on my phone.
I opened my eyes and this was the view I saw.
A stunning blue sky with Palm Trees in the foreground.
Suddenly I felt even more relaxed, I didn’t think it was possible at the time, and deeply content.
There are a number of times I get this feeling when travelling, it can be that first view of Karst peaks, the view from your plane seat as you descend to land over stunning blue seas, eating a wonderful meal, or just the company of others in paradise.
My Other Favourite Pictures
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Illegal Entrants In Vietnam Cause Covid Concern As Airlines StruggleIllegal entrants into Vietnam are increasing the risk of community transmission of Covid-19. Vietnam have been a consistent success story in the fightContinue reading “Illegal Entrants In Vietnam Cause Covid Concern As Airlines Struggle”
- Thailand Extends Emergency Decree As Prospects For 2021 FadeOn 26th November the Royal Thai Government approved an extension of the nationwide Emergency Decree until 15 January, 2021. The extension, the eighthContinue reading “Thailand Extends Emergency Decree As Prospects For 2021 Fade”
- COVID in Southeast Asia the Facts and FiguresThe COVID-19 pandemic has been less severe in many parts of Southeast Asia than was initially feared. Thailand and Vietnam were both seenContinue reading “COVID in Southeast Asia the Facts and Figures”
- Covid Passport to Help Reopen BordersThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) have announced that they are in the final stages of development of the IATA Travel Pass designedContinue reading “Covid Passport to Help Reopen Borders”
- Flyingdog Travel, Travel Mood Survey ResultsLast week we ran an online survey on the website and on our twitter account at @flyingdogtravel Here are the results. Has theContinue reading “Flyingdog Travel, Travel Mood Survey Results”
- Phone App To Track Tourists to ThailandThai PBS World are reporting that the Thai Government will introduce a new app called “Thailand Plus” will be a requirement for touristsContinue reading “Phone App To Track Tourists to Thailand”