My favourite pictures #5
Less of a story to this one than some of my other pictures but still significant to me.
Relaxing by the pool at the Beyond Resort Khao Lak listening to some music on my phone.
I opened my eyes and this was the view I saw.
A stunning blue sky with Palm Trees in the foreground.
Suddenly I felt even more relaxed, I didn’t think it was possible at the time, and deeply content.
There are a number of times I get this feeling when travelling, it can be that first view of Karst peaks, the view from your plane seat as you descend to land over stunning blue seas, eating a wonderful meal, or just the company of others in paradise.
My Other Favourite Pictures
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in ThailandWhale Shark. Credit TANAKA Juuyoh on flickr. Thailand is a stunning location for scuba diving with a number of world class dive sitesContinue reading “Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in Thailand”
- Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and PlanesThai Airways tailfin. Credit TwentyFour Students on flickr Thai Airways have now submitted their Debt Rehabilitation Plan as they attempt to fight offContinue reading “Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and Planes”
- Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism HubPicture My Khe Beach, Da Nang, Vietnam. Leaders in Da Nang have published plans for the city to become a “spearhead tourism city”Continue reading “Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism Hub”
- Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen IslandBali Beach, Bali, Indonesia. Credit Sven Scheuermeier on Unsplash More than 50,000 workers in the tourism industry have been registered for the island’sContinue reading “Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen Island”
- Open Thailand Safely Campaign Calls For 1st July Opening Of BordersBangkok, Thailand. Credit Dan Freeman on Unsplash More than 20 international tourism companies have launched a campaign calling for the reopening of bordersContinue reading “Open Thailand Safely Campaign Calls For 1st July Opening Of Borders”
- Calls For Malaysia To Open To Vaccinated TouristsLangkawi, Malaysia. Credit Jalan Pantai Tengah on Unsplash Tourism and hotel groups have reacted with dismay after Malaysia health director-general Dr Noor HishamContinue reading “Calls For Malaysia To Open To Vaccinated Tourists”