My favourite pictures #5
Less of a story to this one than some of my other pictures but still significant to me.
Relaxing by the pool at the Beyond Resort Khao Lak listening to some music on my phone.
I opened my eyes and this was the view I saw.
A stunning blue sky with Palm Trees in the foreground.
Suddenly I felt even more relaxed, I didn’t think it was possible at the time, and deeply content.
There are a number of times I get this feeling when travelling, it can be that first view of Karst peaks, the view from your plane seat as you descend to land over stunning blue seas, eating a wonderful meal, or just the company of others in paradise.
My Other Favourite Pictures
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Vietnam Planning Travel CorridorsEarlier this week the first domestic Malaysian tourists arrived in Langkawi as it started to reopen for travel. Now Vietnam is planning similarContinue reading “Vietnam Planning Travel Corridors”
- Malaysia Thailand And Vietnam Get New UNESCO Biosphere ReservesThe United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced a number of new Biosphere Reserves in Southeast Asia that are designedContinue reading “Malaysia Thailand And Vietnam Get New UNESCO Biosphere Reserves”
- First Tourists Land In Langkawi Malaysia[Reuters] The first plane carrying tourists in more than four months touched down on the Malaysian island of Langkawi on Thursday and wasContinue reading “First Tourists Land In Langkawi Malaysia”
- Bangkok Tourism Restart DelayThe chaotic restart of tourism in Thailand continues as the on-off reopening of Bangkok is delayed. Main picture boats on the Chao PrayaContinue reading “Bangkok Tourism Restart Delay”
- Top Things To Do In The Andaman And Nicobar IslandsIn this guest post from Unnati Khandelwal from Banbanjara we look at the delights of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands which although formContinue reading “Top Things To Do In The Andaman And Nicobar Islands”
- Langkawi Starts Tourism Reopening[Reuters] Businesses at Malaysia’s prime holiday destination are gearing up to welcome the return of tourists this week, as the country takes anContinue reading “Langkawi Starts Tourism Reopening”