Over £300 per night
Long Beach Resort Koh Rong – Sok San Village, rooms and villas.
The Royal Sands Koh Rong – a range of villas for couples and larger groups with a private beach
£126 to £299 per night
£21 to £50 per night
Gauguin Resort – bungalows in Koh Touch Village
Koh Rong Ocean View Bungalows – set direct on the beach this resort is an excellent budget choice
£51 to £125 per night
Koh Rong Love Resort – On a private beach with luxury tents.
Long Set Resort – just 33 rooms and the resort is on Long Set Beach.
Sok San Beach Resort – with its own private beach this resort has plenty of room choices
Tamu Koh Rong – on Pagoda Beach in Koh Rong. Deluxe tents and rooms many on the beach.
Less than £20 per night
Nice Beach Bungalow – an excellent backpackers choice with a range of accommodation options
Sandbank Restaurant and Camping – a range of bunk bed and tent accommodation
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Earth Day Southeast AsiaPhilippines credit EU Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Today is Earth Day and we are closely following developments and howContinue reading “Earth Day Southeast Asia”
- Earth Day Philippines Face Mask PollutionCredit Ani Kolleshi on Unsplash Face masks are essential in helping to curb the spread of Covid-19 but the increasedContinue reading “Earth Day Philippines Face Mask Pollution”
- Earth Day Thailand Solar FarmSirindhorn Dam project credit Electricity Generation Authority of Thailand Thailand is close to completing one the world’s biggest hydro-floating solarContinue reading “Earth Day Thailand Solar Farm”
- Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under FireLast week we reported that Quang Nam Province had submitted proposals to the Vietnamese government to allow vaccinated foreign travellersContinue reading “Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under Fire”
- Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel GuidesLankawi, Malaysia credit Jay Tun Tourism Malaysia has launched a series of new online travel guides including a number ofContinue reading “Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel Guides”
- New Restrictions in PhuketPhuket, Thailand credit Arkady Lukashov on Unsplash Visitors to Phuket from 18 Red Zone provinces will be required to showContinue reading “New Restrictions in Phuket”