Over £300 per night
Long Beach Resort Koh Rong – Sok San Village, rooms and villas.
The Royal Sands Koh Rong – a range of villas for couples and larger groups with a private beach
£126 to £299 per night
£21 to £50 per night
Gauguin Resort – bungalows in Koh Touch Village
Koh Rong Ocean View Bungalows – set direct on the beach this resort is an excellent budget choice
£51 to £125 per night
Koh Rong Love Resort – On a private beach with luxury tents.
Long Set Resort – just 33 rooms and the resort is on Long Set Beach.
Sok San Beach Resort – with its own private beach this resort has plenty of room choices
Tamu Koh Rong – on Pagoda Beach in Koh Rong. Deluxe tents and rooms many on the beach.
Less than £20 per night
Nice Beach Bungalow – an excellent backpackers choice with a range of accommodation options
Sandbank Restaurant and Camping – a range of bunk bed and tent accommodation
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- The Effect of COVID-19 on International Tourism in ThailandInternational Arrivals in Thailand are down by 75% so far in 2020 as the continued COVID-19 pandemic and the associatedContinue reading “The Effect of COVID-19 on International Tourism in Thailand”
- International Tourism May Not Recover Until 2022Tourism in Southeast Asia has been hit particularly hard by the COVID-19 pandemic with international arrivals down by 74% inContinue reading “International Tourism May Not Recover Until 2022”
- Live Music BarsMy favourite pictures #10 I love live music. Preferably in small venues or bars rather than stadiums or Arenas. AtContinue reading “Live Music Bars”
- 35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon MolaveAt least 35 people have died and 59 are missing as Typhoon Molave hit Central Vietnam on Wednesday (28th October),Continue reading “35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon Molave”
- Andaman SeaMy favourite pictures #9 I have always loved water. My fearless antics around swimming pools as a 2 year oldContinue reading “Andaman Sea”
- Typhoon Molave Batters Central VietnamTyphoon Molave, believed to be the most powerful storm to hit Vietnam in the last 20 years, made landfall justContinue reading “Typhoon Molave Batters Central Vietnam”