Located in the North of Bali, Lovina is a quiet fishing village popular with visitors spending a few days in the area mostly for scuba diving and dolphin watching.
Not the easiest place to get to it is advised that you hire a driver to take you there rather than trying to get there yourself.
Beach – A small black sand beach that is excellent for swimming and snorkelling.
Accommodation – There are a limited number of options locally and don’t expect luxury resorts. the choice is quite good if you look hard enough.
Nightlife – Only a few bars, a few with live bands, mean that your evening experience will be more relaxed than at some resorts on the south of Bali.
Food – There are a number of restaurants available in the area offering a mix of local and western food. The seafood is often excellent here.
Things To Do
An excellent base for scuba diving and snorkelling with many dive sites ion the local area.
Many people will jump onto a local boat to go and watch the dolphins.
Git Git waterfall is well worth the visit as is Air Banjar hot spring which are both a short drive from the area.
Where To Stay
4**** – Puri Bagus Lovina has a range of villas and suites, a spa, yoga sessions and ocean views
3*** – 1000 Dream Bungalow – Lovina is set in lush gardens and has just 8 bungalows all owned by a local Balinese family.
The Damai is a boutique resort in the green hills above Lovina with 14 villas in a lush tropical park welcome you with stunning views over the North Bali coast and the distant volcanoes of Java. The resort has an award-winning restaurant serving local and international cuisine
Kelapa Lovina Beach Villa is a small boutique hotel with just 5 separate air conditioned villas
Guest Houses / Other – Lovina Beach Houses offer 5 unique houses and villas
Photo credit Pascal Muller on Unsplash
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Family Themed Waterpark And Resort To Open In Mui Ne VietnamCentara Mirage Resort Mui Ne, Vietnam. All pictures Centara Hotels and Resorts Thailand hotel operator, Centara Hotels & ResortsContinue reading “Family Themed Waterpark And Resort To Open In Mui Ne Vietnam”
- Bali Medical TourismSanur, Bali, Indonesia. Credit mutekk on Unsplash The Indonesian government hace announced plans to develop the Sanur region onContinue reading “Bali Medical Tourism”
- Bangkok Sustainable Tourism DevelopmentBang Kachao, Bangkok, Thailand. Credit James Antrobus on flickr Bangkok has been working hard on increasing green spaces andContinue reading “Bangkok Sustainable Tourism Development”
- Thailand Look To Relax Quarantine Amid Push For Vaccine PassportThe Thai tourism minister has confirmed today that he will propose a plan to enable foreign tourists to quarantineContinue reading “Thailand Look To Relax Quarantine Amid Push For Vaccine Passport”
- Green Schemes For A Sustainable SingaporeHawker Centre Singapore. Credit Holiday Point on flickr Singapore has announced a number of new schemes designed to improveContinue reading “Green Schemes For A Sustainable Singapore”
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in ThailandWhale Shark. Credit TANAKA Juuyoh on flickr. Thailand is a stunning location for scuba diving with a number ofContinue reading “Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in Thailand”
- Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and PlanesThai Airways tailfin. Credit TwentyFour Students on flickr Thai Airways have now submitted their Debt Rehabilitation Plan as theyContinue reading “Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and Planes”
- Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism HubPicture My Khe Beach, Da Nang, Vietnam. Leaders in Da Nang have published plans for the city to becomeContinue reading “Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism Hub”
- Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen IslandBali Beach, Bali, Indonesia. Credit Sven Scheuermeier on Unsplash More than 50,000 workers in the tourism industry have beenContinue reading “Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen Island”