Home to many luxury resorts and villa’s but also a number of excellent public beaches.
The area is also a haven for surfers, golfers and spa enthusiasts.
Beach – The beaches are beautiful with soft sand and shallow, calm sea near the shore. Further away from the shore there is excellent surf for the more experienced.
Nusa Dua beach is an excellent choice for families.
Accommodation – With a host of luxury resorts and villa complexes there a few budget options.
Nightlife – Most of the nightlife will be within hotel bars and relatively laid back and relaxed. Seminyak is close enough for those who crave more action.
Food – Most of the hotels have top-class restaurants and dining options. There are a number of excellent independent restaurants although numbers are limited.
Things To Do
Surfing is the main attraction in the area as the area has some of the biggest and most reliable waves on Bali. Most of the waves are found up to 1km from shore so be prepared for a long paddle unless you pay for a jet-ski tow or boat ride. The area is mainly suited to more experienced surfers and beginners should head to other beaches.
Water sports, including jet-skis and para gliding are available on most beaches.
The Bali Nusa Dua Theatre features local contemporary dance shows by Devdan.
Where To Stay
5***** – Grand Hyatt Bali is divided into four “villages” surrounded by waterfalls, gardens and lagoons
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort has a blend of French and Balinese influences set on the beachfront and featuring landscaped pools and gardens
The Mulia is a boutique resort including luxury rooms, suites and villas set in tropical gardens an Ocean views
The St. Regis Bali Resort includes suites, villas and two residences in a luxury setting
4**** – Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa is a tropical resort offering a range of room options in its tropical landscape
3*** – Mahogany Hotel is billed as a home away from home
Photo credit Herry Sutanto on Unsplash
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Thai Airways To Sell More PlanesStruggling Thai Airways, the national flag carrier of Thai, is reported to have put a further three aircraft andContinue reading “Thai Airways To Sell More Planes”
- Phuket Sandbox Extension To Be ExtendedThe Phuket Sandbox 7+7 Extension was introduced to allow foreign travellers to spend 7 days in Phuket followed byContinue reading “Phuket Sandbox Extension To Be Extended”
- Thailand Tourism Plans Up In The AirThe will-they, wont-they ongoing saga of the expansion of open areas for foreign tourists in Thailand continues as opposingContinue reading “Thailand Tourism Plans Up In The Air”
- Increasing Tourism Hopes For IndonesiaIndonesia yesterday reported its lowest number of daily new Covid-19 infections since August last year and relaxed restrictions furtherContinue reading “Increasing Tourism Hopes For Indonesia”
- Singapore Hope To Extend Travel SchemeThe success of the recently launched Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) between Singapore and Germany and Brunei is likely toContinue reading “Singapore Hope To Extend Travel Scheme”
- Philippines Coral Reef Clean Up[REUTERS] Divers in the Philippines pulled plastic bags, drinks bottles and fishing nets from a coral reef on Saturday,Continue reading “Philippines Coral Reef Clean Up”
- Resistance Grows For Return Of Tourists To BangkokThis article was updated on 21st September 2021 Thai Prime Minister, Prayut Chan-o-cha has been pushing the reopening ofContinue reading “Resistance Grows For Return Of Tourists To Bangkok”
- Thai Taxis Given Novel New UseTaxi fleets in Thailand have been sitting idle for more than a year as the lack of both domesticContinue reading “Thai Taxis Given Novel New Use”
- Flights Between Asia And EU Threatened[REUTERS] Regulators in Asian hubs like Singapore and Hong Kong have threatened to retaliate against European Union (EU) plansContinue reading “Flights Between Asia And EU Threatened”