Home to many luxury resorts and villa’s but also a number of excellent public beaches.
The area is also a haven for surfers, golfers and spa enthusiasts.
Beach – The beaches are beautiful with soft sand and shallow, calm sea near the shore. Further away from the shore there is excellent surf for the more experienced.
Nusa Dua beach is an excellent choice for families.
Accommodation – With a host of luxury resorts and villa complexes there a few budget options.
Nightlife – Most of the nightlife will be within hotel bars and relatively laid back and relaxed. Seminyak is close enough for those who crave more action.
Food – Most of the hotels have top-class restaurants and dining options. There are a number of excellent independent restaurants although numbers are limited.
Things To Do
Surfing is the main attraction in the area as the area has some of the biggest and most reliable waves on Bali. Most of the waves are found up to 1km from shore so be prepared for a long paddle unless you pay for a jet-ski tow or boat ride. The area is mainly suited to more experienced surfers and beginners should head to other beaches.
Water sports, including jet-skis and para gliding are available on most beaches.
The Bali Nusa Dua Theatre features local contemporary dance shows by Devdan.
Where To Stay
5***** – Grand Hyatt Bali is divided into four “villages” surrounded by waterfalls, gardens and lagoons
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort has a blend of French and Balinese influences set on the beachfront and featuring landscaped pools and gardens
The Mulia is a boutique resort including luxury rooms, suites and villas set in tropical gardens an Ocean views
The St. Regis Bali Resort includes suites, villas and two residences in a luxury setting
4**** – Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa is a tropical resort offering a range of room options in its tropical landscape
3*** – Mahogany Hotel is billed as a home away from home
Photo credit Herry Sutanto on Unsplash
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Family Themed Waterpark And Resort To Open In Mui Ne VietnamCentara Mirage Resort Mui Ne, Vietnam. All pictures Centara Hotels and Resorts Thailand hotel operator, Centara Hotels & ResortsContinue reading “Family Themed Waterpark And Resort To Open In Mui Ne Vietnam”
- Bali Medical TourismSanur, Bali, Indonesia. Credit mutekk on Unsplash The Indonesian government hace announced plans to develop the Sanur region onContinue reading “Bali Medical Tourism”
- Bangkok Sustainable Tourism DevelopmentBang Kachao, Bangkok, Thailand. Credit James Antrobus on flickr Bangkok has been working hard on increasing green spaces andContinue reading “Bangkok Sustainable Tourism Development”
- Thailand Look To Relax Quarantine Amid Push For Vaccine PassportThe Thai tourism minister has confirmed today that he will propose a plan to enable foreign tourists to quarantineContinue reading “Thailand Look To Relax Quarantine Amid Push For Vaccine Passport”
- Green Schemes For A Sustainable SingaporeHawker Centre Singapore. Credit Holiday Point on flickr Singapore has announced a number of new schemes designed to improveContinue reading “Green Schemes For A Sustainable Singapore”
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in ThailandWhale Shark. Credit TANAKA Juuyoh on flickr. Thailand is a stunning location for scuba diving with a number ofContinue reading “Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in Thailand”
- Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and PlanesThai Airways tailfin. Credit TwentyFour Students on flickr Thai Airways have now submitted their Debt Rehabilitation Plan as theyContinue reading “Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and Planes”
- Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism HubPicture My Khe Beach, Da Nang, Vietnam. Leaders in Da Nang have published plans for the city to becomeContinue reading “Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism Hub”
- Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen IslandBali Beach, Bali, Indonesia. Credit Sven Scheuermeier on Unsplash More than 50,000 workers in the tourism industry have beenContinue reading “Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen Island”