An upscale beach resort popular with the sophisticated set looking for beautiful beach bars, excellent nightlife, fashionable shops and excellent hotels and restaurants.
Beach – Excellent flat sandy beaches are ideal for lazy days in the sun or for a run or walk when it is cooler.
There are some good surf options in the area as well as plenty of surf shops and schools.
Accommodation – There are options for all budgets although most of the accommodation is aimed at mid-range to luxury travellers.
Nightlife – As the sun goes down the party begins in earnest as the wide range of bars and clubs open and keep going into the early hours.
The area often attracts well-known DJ’s and bands.
Food – The area is popular with chefs from all over the world and many of the best restaurants are on “Eat Street”. Cuisine from all around the world is available as well as more local fare.
Things To Do
If you love a wonderful sunset then make a reservation at one of the many beach bars or restaurants, sit back and enjoy. Alternatively you can just kick back on the beach and relax.
The shopping choices in Seminyak are excellent. Designers from all over the world have boutiques in town mostly with reasonable prices.
Where To Stay
5***** – Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort is an all villa resort with a mix of contemporary design blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak describes itself as the ideal romantic hotel that is a “home away from home”.
The Samaya Bali Seminyak is a luxury beachfront resort that prides itself on its levels of service and Balinese hospitality
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is a stylish beachfront resort with a range of rooms, suites and villas
4**** – Aksari Villa Seminyak – Luxury private villas billed as the perfect romantic stay
Desa Di Bali Villa is a luxury hideaway designed for those looking for authentic Bali
IZE Seminyak is a chic, modern hotel attracting a younger clientel with a sophisticated leaning
U Paasha Seminyak is located in the heart of Seminyak with beach and nightlife both located close by
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- The Future Of Travel – Why Your Future Travel Will Be Very Different After CoronavirusIn this series of articles we will be looking at how travel is likely to change in the futureContinue reading “The Future Of Travel – Why Your Future Travel Will Be Very Different After Coronavirus”
- Blow To Pattaya Tourism PlansThe Bangkok Post is reporting that the Thai Public Health Ministry is unhappy with plans made by Pattaya toContinue reading “Blow To Pattaya Tourism Plans”
- Air Asia Grounds Most Of FleetMalaysia based low-cost airline AirAsia has been forced to ground almost 90% of its fleet due to the continuingContinue reading “Air Asia Grounds Most Of Fleet”
- Phuket Tourism UpdateThai Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha confirmed over the weekend that Phuket will be the first destination in ThailandContinue reading “Phuket Tourism Update”
- Southeast Asia Twitter Week In Review 13th JuneWe continue our series looking at the most interesting, entertaining and beautiful pictures and videos from throughout Southeast Asia.Continue reading “Southeast Asia Twitter Week In Review 13th June”
- The A To Z Of Southeast Asia IndexWe recently published our A to Z of Southeast Asia. We have seen beautiful pictures, incredible locations, temples, ruins,Continue reading “The A To Z Of Southeast Asia Index”
- The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – ZZ – Zambales Zambeles is a Philippine province found in the northern region of Luzon. Popular with domestic andContinue reading “The A To Z Of Southeast Asia – Z”
- Demand For Vietnam Travel IncreasesThe Covid-19 vaccination progress in Europe and North America is leading to more people becoming confident and willing toContinue reading “Demand For Vietnam Travel Increases”
- Singapore Travel Bubble UpdateSingapore has been working on a number of Travel Bubbles and Corridors throughout the pandemic. Recently the long-awaited bubbleContinue reading “Singapore Travel Bubble Update”