An upscale beach resort popular with the sophisticated set looking for beautiful beach bars, excellent nightlife, fashionable shops and excellent hotels and restaurants.
Beach – Excellent flat sandy beaches are ideal for lazy days in the sun or for a run or walk when it is cooler.
There are some good surf options in the area as well as plenty of surf shops and schools.
Accommodation – There are options for all budgets although most of the accommodation is aimed at mid-range to luxury travellers.
Nightlife – As the sun goes down the party begins in earnest as the wide range of bars and clubs open and keep going into the early hours.
The area often attracts well-known DJ’s and bands.
Food – The area is popular with chefs from all over the world and many of the best restaurants are on “Eat Street”. Cuisine from all around the world is available as well as more local fare.
Things To Do
If you love a wonderful sunset then make a reservation at one of the many beach bars or restaurants, sit back and enjoy. Alternatively you can just kick back on the beach and relax.
The shopping choices in Seminyak are excellent. Designers from all over the world have boutiques in town mostly with reasonable prices.
Where To Stay
5***** – Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort is an all villa resort with a mix of contemporary design blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak describes itself as the ideal romantic hotel that is a “home away from home”.
The Samaya Bali Seminyak is a luxury beachfront resort that prides itself on its levels of service and Balinese hospitality
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa is a stylish beachfront resort with a range of rooms, suites and villas
4**** – Aksari Villa Seminyak – Luxury private villas billed as the perfect romantic stay
Desa Di Bali Villa is a luxury hideaway designed for those looking for authentic Bali
IZE Seminyak is a chic, modern hotel attracting a younger clientel with a sophisticated leaning
U Paasha Seminyak is located in the heart of Seminyak with beach and nightlife both located close by
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Family Themed Waterpark And Resort To Open In Mui Ne VietnamCentara Mirage Resort Mui Ne, Vietnam. All pictures Centara Hotels and Resorts Thailand hotel operator, Centara Hotels & ResortsContinue reading “Family Themed Waterpark And Resort To Open In Mui Ne Vietnam”
- Bali Medical TourismSanur, Bali, Indonesia. Credit mutekk on Unsplash The Indonesian government hace announced plans to develop the Sanur region onContinue reading “Bali Medical Tourism”
- Bangkok Sustainable Tourism DevelopmentBang Kachao, Bangkok, Thailand. Credit James Antrobus on flickr Bangkok has been working hard on increasing green spaces andContinue reading “Bangkok Sustainable Tourism Development”
- Thailand Look To Relax Quarantine Amid Push For Vaccine PassportThe Thai tourism minister has confirmed today that he will propose a plan to enable foreign tourists to quarantineContinue reading “Thailand Look To Relax Quarantine Amid Push For Vaccine Passport”
- Green Schemes For A Sustainable SingaporeHawker Centre Singapore. Credit Holiday Point on flickr Singapore has announced a number of new schemes designed to improveContinue reading “Green Schemes For A Sustainable Singapore”
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in ThailandWhale Shark. Credit TANAKA Juuyoh on flickr. Thailand is a stunning location for scuba diving with a number ofContinue reading “Top 10 Scuba Diving Locations in Thailand”
- Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and PlanesThai Airways tailfin. Credit TwentyFour Students on flickr Thai Airways have now submitted their Debt Rehabilitation Plan as theyContinue reading “Thai Airways To Slash Jobs and Planes”
- Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism HubPicture My Khe Beach, Da Nang, Vietnam. Leaders in Da Nang have published plans for the city to becomeContinue reading “Da Nang Plans To Be Vietnam Tourism Hub”
- Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen IslandBali Beach, Bali, Indonesia. Credit Sven Scheuermeier on Unsplash More than 50,000 workers in the tourism industry have beenContinue reading “Bali To Vaccinate 50,000 Tourism Workers In Bid To Reopen Island”