Busier than Cha Am but not busy in comparison to other Thai resorts. Plenty of entertainment on offer and a perfect location for the golfer in the family. Popular with couples and families.
£££ – Baan Duangkaew Resort
10km south of Hua Hin lies this pretty fishing village overlooked by the mountain that provides exceptional views as well as a large monkey population. Close enough to enjoy Hua Hin but far enough away to feel the seclusion of the area.
Resorts are well spread out and many offer beach access meaning that it never feels crowded here. The long beach here offers secluded spots, occasional watersports but always golden sand.
£££ – Dusit Thani Hua Hin
Head 30km south of Hua Hin and you find Pranburi that houses a number of high end resorts along the gorgeous beaches and national park.
£££££ – Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas
Affiliate links – you help to support the site by booking through links on this page. Thank you.
Hua Hin and Cha Am
Long sandy beaches, quieter resorts and a laid back feel makes the area ideal for those looking for a more relaxed Thai holiday
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Khao Lak based on the following price guide (prices per night based on 2 sharing in February 2021 with bed and breakfast)
£££££+ – Over £500 per night
£££££ – Between £ 200 and £300 per night
££££ – Between £150 and £200 per night
£££ – Between £100 and £150 per night
££ – Between £50 and £100 per night
£ – Less than £50 per night
- Southeast Asia Destinations Top Worlds’ Most Popular Destination List
- Southeast Asia Beaches In Tripadvisor Best of the Best List 2021
- Vietnam National Park In Tripadvisor Best of the Best List 2021
- Can Thai Airways Survive
- $800 Million Malaysia Theme Park Opening in 2021
- Philippines Covid-19 Testing For Travellers
- Vietnam Flights Increase During Tet Despite Covid Outbreak
- Thailand May End Quarantine For Vaccinated Travellers
- Phuket Welcomes First Villa Quarantine Tourists