My Khe Beach
Close to the city centre, My Khe can get busy with locals during holidays and weekends.
A stunning beach with some excellent hotels and resorts.
Three *** – Montgomerie Links Hotel & Villas
Non Nuoc Beach
Around 15 minutes drive from Da Nang City and home to a number of top class resorts and excellent restaurants.
Possibly a better beach than My Khe but quieter due to the location.
A short walk to Marble Mountains is an added bonus.
One * – Dai Nam Hotel
Da Nang City Centre
Close enough to the beaches and other local attractions while being in the perfect spot to enjoy the wide range of restaurants and night life on offer in Da Nang.
An up and coming city with world renowned beaches and close to a number of unmissable tourist attractions.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Da Nang.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- 35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon MolaveAt least 35 people have died and 59 are missing as Typhoon Molave hit Central Vietnam on Wednesday (28thContinue reading “35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon Molave”
- Andaman SeaMy favourite pictures #9 I have always loved water. My fearless antics around swimming pools as a 2 yearContinue reading “Andaman Sea”
- Typhoon Molave Batters Central VietnamTyphoon Molave, believed to be the most powerful storm to hit Vietnam in the last 20 years, made landfallContinue reading “Typhoon Molave Batters Central Vietnam”
- SongthaewMy favourite pictures #8 I have ridden in many a Songthaew over the years. We have hailed them fromContinue reading “Songthaew”
- Threat to Komodo Dragon by “Jurassic Park”Protests against an Indonesian government backed scheme to promote tourism on Rinca Island, dubbed “Jurassic Park” have intensified followingContinue reading “Threat to Komodo Dragon by “Jurassic Park””
- Street FoodMy favourite pictures #7 I love street food. This picture sums up everything that is good about street foodContinue reading “Street Food”