My Khe Beach
Close to the city centre, My Khe can get busy with locals during holidays and weekends.
A stunning beach with some excellent hotels and resorts.
Three *** – Montgomerie Links Hotel & Villas
Non Nuoc Beach
Around 15 minutes drive from Da Nang City and home to a number of top class resorts and excellent restaurants.
Possibly a better beach than My Khe but quieter due to the location.
A short walk to Marble Mountains is an added bonus.
One * – Dai Nam Hotel
Da Nang City Centre
Close enough to the beaches and other local attractions while being in the perfect spot to enjoy the wide range of restaurants and night life on offer in Da Nang.
An up and coming city with world renowned beaches and close to a number of unmissable tourist attractions.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Da Nang.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Earth Day Southeast AsiaPhilippines credit EU Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Today is Earth Day and we are closely following developments andContinue reading “Earth Day Southeast Asia”
- Earth Day Philippines Face Mask PollutionCredit Ani Kolleshi on Unsplash Face masks are essential in helping to curb the spread of Covid-19 but theContinue reading “Earth Day Philippines Face Mask Pollution”
- Earth Day Thailand Solar FarmSirindhorn Dam project credit Electricity Generation Authority of Thailand Thailand is close to completing one the world’s biggest hydro-floatingContinue reading “Earth Day Thailand Solar Farm”
- Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under FireLast week we reported that Quang Nam Province had submitted proposals to the Vietnamese government to allow vaccinated foreignContinue reading “Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under Fire”
- Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel GuidesLankawi, Malaysia credit Jay Tun Tourism Malaysia has launched a series of new online travel guides including a numberContinue reading “Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel Guides”
- New Restrictions in PhuketPhuket, Thailand credit Arkady Lukashov on Unsplash Visitors to Phuket from 18 Red Zone provinces will be required toContinue reading “New Restrictions in Phuket”