My Khe Beach
Close to the city centre, My Khe can get busy with locals during holidays and weekends.
A stunning beach with some excellent hotels and resorts.
Three *** – Montgomerie Links Hotel & Villas
Non Nuoc Beach
Around 15 minutes drive from Da Nang City and home to a number of top class resorts and excellent restaurants.
Possibly a better beach than My Khe but quieter due to the location.
A short walk to Marble Mountains is an added bonus.
One * – Dai Nam Hotel
Da Nang City Centre
Close enough to the beaches and other local attractions while being in the perfect spot to enjoy the wide range of restaurants and night life on offer in Da Nang.
An up and coming city with world renowned beaches and close to a number of unmissable tourist attractions.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Da Nang.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Top 8 Romantic Spots In The PhilippinesThe Philippines is the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle and connect with each other for aContinue reading “Top 8 Romantic Spots In The Philippines”
- Singapore Adds More Vaccinated Travel LanesTravellers from 6 more countries will be allowed to visit Singapore under the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL) scheme fromContinue reading “Singapore Adds More Vaccinated Travel Lanes”
- Philippines Confirms Tourism Opening DateThe Philippines government has announced that it will reopen its borders to tourists from low-risk countries on a trialContinue reading “Philippines Confirms Tourism Opening Date”
- Breaking News – Thailand To End PCR Test On ArrivalThe Thai National Communicable Disease Committee (NCDC) has approved plans that will mean that travellers entering under the TestContinue reading “Breaking News – Thailand To End PCR Test On Arrival”
- Singapore Malaysia Land Border To Reopen[REUTERS] Singapore and Malaysia will next week launch a quarantine-free travel lane at their land border crossing, one ofContinue reading “Singapore Malaysia Land Border To Reopen”
- Myanmar To Welcome Back Foreign TouristsEarlier this month we reported on plans for Myanmar (previously known as Burma) to reopen some of its landContinue reading “Myanmar To Welcome Back Foreign Tourists”