Hoan Kiem District (Old Quarter) is a congested area now the main business and tourist area in the city.
With narrow streets that are well worth exploring many of which feature specific in goods from traditional handicrafts to imported food and drink.
The area has plentiful numbers of cafes, food stalls and restaurants.
Five ***** – The Oriental Jade Hotel
Around 15 minutes drive from Old Quarter and home to many of the main attractions in town including the ho Chi Minh mausoleum and the One Pillar pagoda.
The area has an excellent choice of hotels, restaurants and bars that should keep most people hapy.
Housing a popular shopping area which includes local handicrafts through to upmarket international brands.
The area also houses a good range of hotels and restaurants.
Five ***** – Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Home to West Lake a large freshwater lake, the area has an abundance of excellent restaurants, cafes, hotels and nightlife.
Hanoi is a wonderful place to visit and many of the hotels are located in areas that make it easy to explore on foot
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Hanoi.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Vietnam Planning Travel CorridorsEarlier this week the first domestic Malaysian tourists arrived in Langkawi as it started to reopen for travel. NowContinue reading “Vietnam Planning Travel Corridors”
- Malaysia Thailand And Vietnam Get New UNESCO Biosphere ReservesThe United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced a number of new Biosphere Reserves in SoutheastContinue reading “Malaysia Thailand And Vietnam Get New UNESCO Biosphere Reserves”
- First Tourists Land In Langkawi Malaysia[Reuters] The first plane carrying tourists in more than four months touched down on the Malaysian island of LangkawiContinue reading “First Tourists Land In Langkawi Malaysia”
- Bangkok Tourism Restart DelayThe chaotic restart of tourism in Thailand continues as the on-off reopening of Bangkok is delayed. Main picture boatsContinue reading “Bangkok Tourism Restart Delay”
- Top Things To Do In The Andaman And Nicobar IslandsIn this guest post from Unnati Khandelwal from Banbanjara we look at the delights of the Andaman and NicobarContinue reading “Top Things To Do In The Andaman And Nicobar Islands”
- Langkawi Starts Tourism Reopening[Reuters] Businesses at Malaysia’s prime holiday destination are gearing up to welcome the return of tourists this week, asContinue reading “Langkawi Starts Tourism Reopening”