Hoi An City
A UNESCO World Heritage Site with a more relaxed atmosphere than other Vietnamese cities, easily explored on foot.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Hoi An.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- The Effect of COVID-19 on International Tourism in ThailandInternational Arrivals in Thailand are down by 75% so far in 2020 as the continued COVID-19 pandemic and theContinue reading “The Effect of COVID-19 on International Tourism in Thailand”
- International Tourism May Not Recover Until 2022Tourism in Southeast Asia has been hit particularly hard by the COVID-19 pandemic with international arrivals down by 74%Continue reading “International Tourism May Not Recover Until 2022”
- Live Music BarsMy favourite pictures #10 I love live music. Preferably in small venues or bars rather than stadiums or Arenas.Continue reading “Live Music Bars”
- 35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon MolaveAt least 35 people have died and 59 are missing as Typhoon Molave hit Central Vietnam on Wednesday (28thContinue reading “35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon Molave”
- Andaman SeaMy favourite pictures #9 I have always loved water. My fearless antics around swimming pools as a 2 yearContinue reading “Andaman Sea”
- Typhoon Molave Batters Central VietnamTyphoon Molave, believed to be the most powerful storm to hit Vietnam in the last 20 years, made landfallContinue reading “Typhoon Molave Batters Central Vietnam”