Due to the relatively short distances many of the attractions in Da Nang are also suitable for visitors to Hue.
Hue Imperial City
Dating back to the early 19th century the Imperial City is home to many monuments and must-see attractions including temples, pagodas and the Forbidden Purple City.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Thien Mu Pagoda
Sitting on top of a hill just outside of Hue and offering wonderful views over the Perfume River and Hue itself, the pagoda includes a wonderful 21 metre tall tower and many sculptures.
Thanh Toan Bridge
A wooden footbridge featuring Chinese and Japanese motifs and carvings of sacred animals. Similar to the Japanese Covered Bridge in Hoi An.
Huyen Tran Princess Temple
A complex that includes orchid gardens, lotus lakes and Emperor Tran Nhan Tong’s monastery.
Ming Mang Tomb
Built during the Nguyen Dynasty (1842) comprising around 40 buildings including temples and pavilions. Around 30 minutes drive from Hue.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Singapore Signs New Grand Prix DealFormula 1 Grand Prix will continue to be staged in Singapore after it was announced that a new contract has been signedContinue reading “Singapore Signs New Grand Prix Deal”
- Southeast Asia Winners In Tripadvisor Awards 2022Tripadvisor have announced the first of its annual community-powered Travelers’ Choice Awards for 2022: the Best of the Best Destinations and thereContinue reading “Southeast Asia Winners In Tripadvisor Awards 2022”
- Could Malaysia Open Its Borders SoonThere are rising hopes that Malaysia may start to welcome back tourists following comments from Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob. Main pictureContinue reading “Could Malaysia Open Its Borders Soon”
- Vietnam Artist Celebrates The Upcoming Year Of The Tiger[REUTERS] As Vietnam prepares to celebrate the Year of the Tiger next month, local artist Nguyen Tan Phat has been busy makingContinue reading “Vietnam Artist Celebrates The Upcoming Year Of The Tiger”
- Hopes Of Tourism Recovery In SingaporeIn 2019 around 19.1 million people visited Singapore, that dropped to just 330,000 in 2021, a record low, as the pandemic haltedContinue reading “Hopes Of Tourism Recovery In Singapore”
- Indonesia Opens Islands To Singapore VisitorsIndonesia today announced that visitors from Singapore will be allowed to travel to Batam and Bintan as part of their efforts toContinue reading “Indonesia Opens Islands To Singapore Visitors”