Vietnam has a number of excellent dive sites and Nha Trang has some of the best of them.
Most diving will take place in Hon Mun Marine Protected Area around 40 minutes from Cau Da Port although Whale Island is a quieter option.
There are a range of dive sites suitable for all standards and experience of divers from complete beginners to experts.
Best water temperatures and visibility are generally between April and August although conditions can be excellent all year round.
Po Nagar Cham Temple
Built by the Cham people between the 8th and 11th centuries.
The temple was built to honour Po Nagar “the mother of the country”.
National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
Housing plenty of live exhibits alongside many preserved specimens of local marine life.
The aquarium include sharks, turtles, scorpion fish, lion fish and much more.
Nha Trang Cathedral
Built in the early 19th century in a French Gothic style, the cathedral continues to serve the local Catholic community.
A beautiful cathedral both inside and out which has plenty of excellent photo opportunities.
Take a Cycle Tour
An excellent way of seeing the local countryside and a number of the main attractions in the area is to join a cycle tour.
A good tour will take in local villages as well as Nha Trang Cathedral, Po Nagar and Long Son.
There are a number of excellent local island tours that will spend the day cruising along the local sites and include snorkeling and lunch
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- IATA Calls For European Vaccination CertificateThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) has called for the European Union to support an initiative from Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis,Continue reading “IATA Calls For European Vaccination Certificate”
- Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 5In this, the fifth part in our series of film locations, we We also have films starring Sean Connery, Nicholas Cage andContinue reading “Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 5”
- Tourism Industry Will Closely Monitor Seychelles Quarantine DecisionThe Seychelles News Agency has reported that travellers who have received both doses of a Covid-19 vaccine will now not be requiredContinue reading “Tourism Industry Will Closely Monitor Seychelles Quarantine Decision”
- Thailand Covid Control Measures To Remain Until End Of MonthThe Bangkok Post is this morning reporting that the current Covid-19 control measures will remain in place for the rest of January.Continue reading “Thailand Covid Control Measures To Remain Until End Of Month”
- Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 4In this, the fourth part in our series of film locations, we look at one of the most famous film locations inContinue reading “Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 4”
- Beef PhoPho is an incredibly popular dish throughout Vietnam and is often eaten at all times of the day. It is generally consideredContinue reading “Beef Pho”