Vietnam has a number of excellent dive sites and Nha Trang has some of the best of them.
Most diving will take place in Hon Mun Marine Protected Area around 40 minutes from Cau Da Port although Whale Island is a quieter option.
There are a range of dive sites suitable for all standards and experience of divers from complete beginners to experts.
Best water temperatures and visibility are generally between April and August although conditions can be excellent all year round.
Po Nagar Cham Temple
Built by the Cham people between the 8th and 11th centuries.
The temple was built to honour Po Nagar “the mother of the country”.
National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
Housing plenty of live exhibits alongside many preserved specimens of local marine life.
The aquarium include sharks, turtles, scorpion fish, lion fish and much more.
Nha Trang Cathedral
Built in the early 19th century in a French Gothic style, the cathedral continues to serve the local Catholic community.
A beautiful cathedral both inside and out which has plenty of excellent photo opportunities.
Take a Cycle Tour
An excellent way of seeing the local countryside and a number of the main attractions in the area is to join a cycle tour.
A good tour will take in local villages as well as Nha Trang Cathedral, Po Nagar and Long Son.
There are a number of excellent local island tours that will spend the day cruising along the local sites and include snorkeling and lunch
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Bali Among Indonesia Winners In World Travel AwardsThe Asia category of the 2021 World Travel Awards have been announced and Indonesia resorts and hotels have picked up a numberContinue reading “Bali Among Indonesia Winners In World Travel Awards”
- Phu Quoc To Welcome Foreign Tourists From NovemberOfficials in Vietnam have confirmed that they plan to reopen Phu Quoc island to fully vaccinated foreign travellers from late November. MainContinue reading “Phu Quoc To Welcome Foreign Tourists From November”
- Thailand Winners In World Travel AwardsThe Asia category of the 2021 World Travel Awards have been announced and a number of Thailand hotels have picked up awards.Continue reading “Thailand Winners In World Travel Awards”
- Southeast Asia Airlines Win AwardsThe Asia category of the 2021 World Travel Awards have been announced and a number of Southeast Asia airlines have picked upContinue reading “Southeast Asia Airlines Win Awards”
- Singapore To Begin Travel Bubble With AustraliaSingapore is planning to announce a travel bubble with Australia as early as next week to allow some travellers to visit quarantine-freeContinue reading “Singapore To Begin Travel Bubble With Australia”
- Thailand Confirms Massive Tourism ChangesThe Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) have today confirmed that Thailand will welcome fully vaccinated foreign visitors arriving by air from 46Continue reading “Thailand Confirms Massive Tourism Changes”