Nha Trang Bay
Generally a number of high-end resorts dotted around the bay and local islands including Whale Island, Hon Tre Island and Hon Tam Island.
The area can be secluded so not really for those looking for a regular party.
Tran Phu Beach
The main beach resort in the area with a wide range of resorts and hostels, restaurants, bars and beach life.
Two ** – Moon House Nha Trang
Beautiful beaches and excellent snorkeling and diving opportunities.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Nha Trang.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Earthquake Hits BaliJust hours after Bali reopened its borders to foreign tourists a 5.1 magnitude earthquake hit the island, killling atContinue reading “Earthquake Hits Bali”
- It’s Time For BaliOn 14th October Bali officially reopened its doors to fully vaccinated foreign tourists from 19 countries. Main picture BaliContinue reading “It’s Time For Bali”
- Myanmar Looking to Welcome Back TouristsMost countries in Southeast Asia have been making plans to reopen to foreign tourists. Main picture Sule Pagoda, Yangon,Continue reading “Myanmar Looking to Welcome Back Tourists”
- Latest Thailand Domestic Flights DetailsThe Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) have issued updated information on available air travel within Thailand. Main picture ThaiContinue reading “Latest Thailand Domestic Flights Details”
- Quarantine Free Travel To Malaysia Being ConsideredReports suggest that the Malaysian government is looking at reopening the borders to fully vaccinated foreign travellers, from selectedContinue reading “Quarantine Free Travel To Malaysia Being Considered”
- Thailand Plans Celebration To Welcome Back TouristsThailand is planning on two lavish celebrations in Bangkok and Phuket as travel restrictions are eased and more areasContinue reading “Thailand Plans Celebration To Welcome Back Tourists”