Mui Ne Beach
15km of wonderful beach stretching from the tradional fishing village of Mui Ne in the north to the watersports haven in the south.
Red Sand Dunes
3km north of Mui Ne are the stunning red sand dunes popular with sand surfers, dune buggies and quad bikes.
From the peaks you will also be rewarded with stunning sunsets over the ocean.
White Sand Dunes
Incredible white sand dunes with a small, lotus flowered fringed lagoon at the bottom.
Also popular for sand surfing and dune buggies.
Mui Ne Fishing Village
The traditional fishing village continues alongside tourism. Visit in the morning to witness fisherman sorting their catch. Then visit the local restaurants later in the day to sample the fresh catch.
Po Shanu Cham Towers
Constructed during the Champa Kingdom the three towers are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Agni and Nandi.
Standing on top of Ong Hoang Hil the area also provides excellent views over Phan Thiet.
Ta Cu Mountain
An hours drive from Nui Ne is Ta Cu Mountain with incredible rainforests, limestone caves and wildlife plus the unexpected surprise of Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda sitting on top of the mountain. The pagoda is reached either by a two hike through the forest or an incredible cable car ride which provides stunning views.
Phan Tiet Market
Best to get up early to visit the Central Market in Phan Tiet where crowds of locals shop for an incredible range of fresh food. An excellent place to visit for some authentic street food.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Earth Day Southeast AsiaPhilippines credit EU Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Today is Earth Day and we are closely following developments and how they relateContinue reading “Earth Day Southeast Asia”
- Earth Day Philippines Face Mask PollutionCredit Ani Kolleshi on Unsplash Face masks are essential in helping to curb the spread of Covid-19 but the increased use ofContinue reading “Earth Day Philippines Face Mask Pollution”
- Earth Day Thailand Solar FarmSirindhorn Dam project credit Electricity Generation Authority of Thailand Thailand is close to completing one the world’s biggest hydro-floating solar hybrid projectsContinue reading “Earth Day Thailand Solar Farm”
- Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under FireLast week we reported that Quang Nam Province had submitted proposals to the Vietnamese government to allow vaccinated foreign travellers to theContinue reading “Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under Fire”
- Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel GuidesLankawi, Malaysia credit Jay Tun Tourism Malaysia has launched a series of new online travel guides including a number of video guides.Continue reading “Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel Guides”
- New Restrictions in PhuketPhuket, Thailand credit Arkady Lukashov on Unsplash Visitors to Phuket from 18 Red Zone provinces will be required to show proof thatContinue reading “New Restrictions in Phuket”