Mui Ne Beach
15km of wonderful beach stretching from the tradional fishing village of Mui Ne in the north to the watersports haven in the south.
Red Sand Dunes
3km north of Mui Ne are the stunning red sand dunes popular with sand surfers, dune buggies and quad bikes.
From the peaks you will also be rewarded with stunning sunsets over the ocean.
White Sand Dunes
Incredible white sand dunes with a small, lotus flowered fringed lagoon at the bottom.
Also popular for sand surfing and dune buggies.
Mui Ne Fishing Village
The traditional fishing village continues alongside tourism. Visit in the morning to witness fisherman sorting their catch. Then visit the local restaurants later in the day to sample the fresh catch.
Po Shanu Cham Towers
Constructed during the Champa Kingdom the three towers are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Agni and Nandi.
Standing on top of Ong Hoang Hil the area also provides excellent views over Phan Thiet.
Ta Cu Mountain
An hours drive from Nui Ne is Ta Cu Mountain with incredible rainforests, limestone caves and wildlife plus the unexpected surprise of Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda sitting on top of the mountain. The pagoda is reached either by a two hike through the forest or an incredible cable car ride which provides stunning views.
Phan Tiet Market
Best to get up early to visit the Central Market in Phan Tiet where crowds of locals shop for an incredible range of fresh food. An excellent place to visit for some authentic street food.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Top 8 Romantic Spots In The PhilippinesThe Philippines is the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle and connect with each other for a romantic break. MainContinue reading “Top 8 Romantic Spots In The Philippines”
- Singapore Adds More Vaccinated Travel LanesTravellers from 6 more countries will be allowed to visit Singapore under the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL) scheme from the middle ofContinue reading “Singapore Adds More Vaccinated Travel Lanes”
- Philippines Confirms Tourism Opening DateThe Philippines government has announced that it will reopen its borders to tourists from low-risk countries on a trial basis from 1stContinue reading “Philippines Confirms Tourism Opening Date”
- Breaking News – Thailand To End PCR Test On ArrivalThe Thai National Communicable Disease Committee (NCDC) has approved plans that will mean that travellers entering under the Test & Go programmeContinue reading “Breaking News – Thailand To End PCR Test On Arrival”
- Singapore Malaysia Land Border To Reopen[REUTERS] Singapore and Malaysia will next week launch a quarantine-free travel lane at their land border crossing, one of the world’s busiest,Continue reading “Singapore Malaysia Land Border To Reopen”
- Myanmar To Welcome Back Foreign TouristsEarlier this month we reported on plans for Myanmar (previously known as Burma) to reopen some of its land borders prior toContinue reading “Myanmar To Welcome Back Foreign Tourists”