Mui Ne Beach
15km of wonderful beach stretching from the tradional fishing village of Mui Ne in the north to the watersports haven in the south.
Red Sand Dunes
3km north of Mui Ne are the stunning red sand dunes popular with sand surfers, dune buggies and quad bikes.
From the peaks you will also be rewarded with stunning sunsets over the ocean.
White Sand Dunes
Incredible white sand dunes with a small, lotus flowered fringed lagoon at the bottom.
Also popular for sand surfing and dune buggies.
Mui Ne Fishing Village
The traditional fishing village continues alongside tourism. Visit in the morning to witness fisherman sorting their catch. Then visit the local restaurants later in the day to sample the fresh catch.
Po Shanu Cham Towers
Constructed during the Champa Kingdom the three towers are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Agni and Nandi.
Standing on top of Ong Hoang Hil the area also provides excellent views over Phan Thiet.
Ta Cu Mountain
An hours drive from Nui Ne is Ta Cu Mountain with incredible rainforests, limestone caves and wildlife plus the unexpected surprise of Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda sitting on top of the mountain. The pagoda is reached either by a two hike through the forest or an incredible cable car ride which provides stunning views.
Phan Tiet Market
Best to get up early to visit the Central Market in Phan Tiet where crowds of locals shop for an incredible range of fresh food. An excellent place to visit for some authentic street food.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- 35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon MolaveAt least 35 people have died and 59 are missing as Typhoon Molave hit Central Vietnam on Wednesday (28th October), the fourthContinue reading “35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon Molave”
- Andaman SeaMy favourite pictures #9 I have always loved water. My fearless antics around swimming pools as a 2 year old scared myContinue reading “Andaman Sea”
- Typhoon Molave Batters Central VietnamTyphoon Molave, believed to be the most powerful storm to hit Vietnam in the last 20 years, made landfall just south ofContinue reading “Typhoon Molave Batters Central Vietnam”
- SongthaewMy favourite pictures #8 I have ridden in many a Songthaew over the years. We have hailed them from the side ofContinue reading “Songthaew”
- Threat to Komodo Dragon by “Jurassic Park”Protests against an Indonesian government backed scheme to promote tourism on Rinca Island, dubbed “Jurassic Park” have intensified following the publication ofContinue reading “Threat to Komodo Dragon by “Jurassic Park””
- Street FoodMy favourite pictures #7 I love street food. This picture sums up everything that is good about street food for me. WanderContinue reading “Street Food”