Mui Ne Beach
15km of wonderful beach stretching from the tradional fishing village of Mui Ne in the north to the watersports haven in the south.
Red Sand Dunes
3km north of Mui Ne are the stunning red sand dunes popular with sand surfers, dune buggies and quad bikes.
From the peaks you will also be rewarded with stunning sunsets over the ocean.
White Sand Dunes
Incredible white sand dunes with a small, lotus flowered fringed lagoon at the bottom.
Also popular for sand surfing and dune buggies.
Mui Ne Fishing Village
The traditional fishing village continues alongside tourism. Visit in the morning to witness fisherman sorting their catch. Then visit the local restaurants later in the day to sample the fresh catch.
Po Shanu Cham Towers
Constructed during the Champa Kingdom the three towers are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Agni and Nandi.
Standing on top of Ong Hoang Hil the area also provides excellent views over Phan Thiet.
Ta Cu Mountain
An hours drive from Nui Ne is Ta Cu Mountain with incredible rainforests, limestone caves and wildlife plus the unexpected surprise of Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda sitting on top of the mountain. The pagoda is reached either by a two hike through the forest or an incredible cable car ride which provides stunning views.
Phan Tiet Market
Best to get up early to visit the Central Market in Phan Tiet where crowds of locals shop for an incredible range of fresh food. An excellent place to visit for some authentic street food.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- IATA Calls For European Vaccination CertificateThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) has called for the European Union to support an initiative from Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis,Continue reading “IATA Calls For European Vaccination Certificate”
- Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 5In this, the fifth part in our series of film locations, we We also have films starring Sean Connery, Nicholas Cage andContinue reading “Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 5”
- Tourism Industry Will Closely Monitor Seychelles Quarantine DecisionThe Seychelles News Agency has reported that travellers who have received both doses of a Covid-19 vaccine will now not be requiredContinue reading “Tourism Industry Will Closely Monitor Seychelles Quarantine Decision”
- Thailand Covid Control Measures To Remain Until End Of MonthThe Bangkok Post is this morning reporting that the current Covid-19 control measures will remain in place for the rest of January.Continue reading “Thailand Covid Control Measures To Remain Until End Of Month”
- Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 4In this, the fourth part in our series of film locations, we look at one of the most famous film locations inContinue reading “Film Locations in Southeast Asia Part 4”
- Beef PhoPho is an incredibly popular dish throughout Vietnam and is often eaten at all times of the day. It is generally consideredContinue reading “Beef Pho”