The main town on Phu Quoc with a good range of hotels, restaurants, bars and shopping.
Five ***** – The Shells Resort & Spa Phu Quoc
Bai Ong Lang
A quieter location on Phu Quoc with a mix of mid-range and luxury resorts ideal for couples and those looking for some seclusion.
Another excellent location to relax with a cocktail watching the sunset.
A number of upscale all-inclusive resorts with plebty of local activities to keep travellers happy.
Cambodia can often be seen in the distance alongside wonderful sunsets.
Bai Truong (Long Beach)
The main beach resort stretches for around 20km and an excellent location for a spectacular sunset.
Plenty of things to see and do in the area with some excellent bars and restaurants especially on Tran Hung Dao.
Three *** – Sunset Sanato Resort & Villas
A different type of location for your holiday suitable for those looking for peace and quiet.
Stunning beaches nesteled in the Gulf of Thailand and surrounded by jungle and mountains.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Phu quoc.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Vietnam Planning Travel CorridorsEarlier this week the first domestic Malaysian tourists arrived in Langkawi as it started to reopen for travel. NowContinue reading “Vietnam Planning Travel Corridors”
- Malaysia Thailand And Vietnam Get New UNESCO Biosphere ReservesThe United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced a number of new Biosphere Reserves in SoutheastContinue reading “Malaysia Thailand And Vietnam Get New UNESCO Biosphere Reserves”
- First Tourists Land In Langkawi Malaysia[Reuters] The first plane carrying tourists in more than four months touched down on the Malaysian island of LangkawiContinue reading “First Tourists Land In Langkawi Malaysia”
- Bangkok Tourism Restart DelayThe chaotic restart of tourism in Thailand continues as the on-off reopening of Bangkok is delayed. Main picture boatsContinue reading “Bangkok Tourism Restart Delay”
- Top Things To Do In The Andaman And Nicobar IslandsIn this guest post from Unnati Khandelwal from Banbanjara we look at the delights of the Andaman and NicobarContinue reading “Top Things To Do In The Andaman And Nicobar Islands”
- Langkawi Starts Tourism Reopening[Reuters] Businesses at Malaysia’s prime holiday destination are gearing up to welcome the return of tourists this week, asContinue reading “Langkawi Starts Tourism Reopening”