The main town on Phu Quoc with a good range of hotels, restaurants, bars and shopping.
Five ***** – The Shells Resort & Spa Phu Quoc
Bai Ong Lang
A quieter location on Phu Quoc with a mix of mid-range and luxury resorts ideal for couples and those looking for some seclusion.
Another excellent location to relax with a cocktail watching the sunset.
A number of upscale all-inclusive resorts with plebty of local activities to keep travellers happy.
Cambodia can often be seen in the distance alongside wonderful sunsets.
Bai Truong (Long Beach)
The main beach resort stretches for around 20km and an excellent location for a spectacular sunset.
Plenty of things to see and do in the area with some excellent bars and restaurants especially on Tran Hung Dao.
Three *** – Sunset Sanato Resort & Villas
A different type of location for your holiday suitable for those looking for peace and quiet.
Stunning beaches nesteled in the Gulf of Thailand and surrounded by jungle and mountains.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Phu quoc.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- Earth Day Southeast AsiaPhilippines credit EU Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Today is Earth Day and we are closely following developments andContinue reading “Earth Day Southeast Asia”
- Earth Day Philippines Face Mask PollutionCredit Ani Kolleshi on Unsplash Face masks are essential in helping to curb the spread of Covid-19 but theContinue reading “Earth Day Philippines Face Mask Pollution”
- Earth Day Thailand Solar FarmSirindhorn Dam project credit Electricity Generation Authority of Thailand Thailand is close to completing one the world’s biggest hydro-floatingContinue reading “Earth Day Thailand Solar Farm”
- Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under FireLast week we reported that Quang Nam Province had submitted proposals to the Vietnamese government to allow vaccinated foreignContinue reading “Vietnam Vaccine Passport Plans Under Fire”
- Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel GuidesLankawi, Malaysia credit Jay Tun Tourism Malaysia has launched a series of new online travel guides including a numberContinue reading “Discover Malaysia With New Online Travel Guides”
- New Restrictions in PhuketPhuket, Thailand credit Arkady Lukashov on Unsplash Visitors to Phuket from 18 Red Zone provinces will be required toContinue reading “New Restrictions in Phuket”