The main town on Phu Quoc with a good range of hotels, restaurants, bars and shopping.
Five ***** – The Shells Resort & Spa Phu Quoc
Bai Ong Lang
A quieter location on Phu Quoc with a mix of mid-range and luxury resorts ideal for couples and those looking for some seclusion.
Another excellent location to relax with a cocktail watching the sunset.
A number of upscale all-inclusive resorts with plebty of local activities to keep travellers happy.
Cambodia can often be seen in the distance alongside wonderful sunsets.
Bai Truong (Long Beach)
The main beach resort stretches for around 20km and an excellent location for a spectacular sunset.
Plenty of things to see and do in the area with some excellent bars and restaurants especially on Tran Hung Dao.
Three *** – Sunset Sanato Resort & Villas
A different type of location for your holiday suitable for those looking for peace and quiet.
Stunning beaches nesteled in the Gulf of Thailand and surrounded by jungle and mountains.
We have picked some our favourite hotels throughout Phu quoc.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Advertising and affiliate links help to support this site. We never tailor content to encourage sales with a particular company. We only partner with organisations who we believe provide a good service or product. Thank you.
- 35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon MolaveAt least 35 people have died and 59 are missing as Typhoon Molave hit Central Vietnam on Wednesday (28thContinue reading “35 Die in Central Vietnam After Typhoon Molave”
- Andaman SeaMy favourite pictures #9 I have always loved water. My fearless antics around swimming pools as a 2 yearContinue reading “Andaman Sea”
- Typhoon Molave Batters Central VietnamTyphoon Molave, believed to be the most powerful storm to hit Vietnam in the last 20 years, made landfallContinue reading “Typhoon Molave Batters Central Vietnam”
- SongthaewMy favourite pictures #8 I have ridden in many a Songthaew over the years. We have hailed them fromContinue reading “Songthaew”
- Threat to Komodo Dragon by “Jurassic Park”Protests against an Indonesian government backed scheme to promote tourism on Rinca Island, dubbed “Jurassic Park” have intensified followingContinue reading “Threat to Komodo Dragon by “Jurassic Park””
- Street FoodMy favourite pictures #7 I love street food. This picture sums up everything that is good about street foodContinue reading “Street Food”